- Greet and check in clients in a friendly, positive, professional manner.
- Assist with back office work, such as sending emails/cards, helping with testimonials, and running errands as needed.
- Document your experience each week: interesting observations, lessons learned, questions for discussion, comments on workouts observed, useful client communication / training techniques, etc.
- Assist with personal training sessions when appropriate.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Platinum Fitness vision, culture and values in all interactions with clients, coworkers and the general public.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Must have a positive, enthusiastic, energetic personality.
- Must enjoy working with people.
- Must be comfortable conversing with clients in person and over the phone in a polite, professional, friendly manner.
- Must have a working knowledge of health and fitness and the human body, and be able to quickly grasp and apply new concepts.
- Must be punctual and reliable.